Monday, November 22, 2010

Its a Bird... No wait !! Its a ... Wha ??

You are walking along the streets of San Francisco. Something suddenly fell form the skies, and you caught it in your hands. What did you catch ? and why did you catch that particular thing ?

I caught a wallet. A wallet that contains a credit card with infinite balance & my name on it. Also comes with a thick wad of bills, complete with the key to my own apartment.

Being a student comes with a lot of financial restrictions. Desires are punctured on an hourly basis, and i truly miss being the extravagant spendthrift that i was, back home.

Also, my very first ever Thanksgiving is around the corner, and the only thing keeping me from buying almost anything and everything in my sight, is that wallet.


(for an 5 minute writing exercise in my copywriting class by Her Highness Ellen Shakespeare)

No comments:

Post a Comment